|Item Dimensions L x W x H||30 x 30 x 76 millimeter|
|Artikelns vikt||0.37 Uns|
|Tillverkare||Whats Up Nails|
|Varumärke||Whats Up Nails|
|Färg||Red All Over Stamping Polish (Red Holo)|
|Produktens mått||3 x 3 x 7.62 cm; 10.49 Gram|
Whats Up Nails - Red All Over Stamping Polish (Red Holo) 7 Free Cruelty Free Vegan
Förbättra ditt köp
- You will receive 1 bottle of Red All Over Stamping Polish (Red Holo). Bottle size: 0.37 fl oz (11 ml)
- Made in China
- 7 Free (No Formaldehyde, No Dibutyl Phthalate (DBP), No Toluene, No Formaldehyde Resin, No Camphor, No Triphenyl Phosphate (TPHP), No Xylene)
- Cruelty Free & Vegan
- Ingredients: Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Acrylate, Copolymer, Nitrocellulose, Denatured Ethanol, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Isopropanol. May Contain: Mica, CI 77266, CI 77891, CI 19140, CI 15850, CI 15880, CI 42090, CI 77742, CI 77510.
Har du en fråga?
Hitta svar i produktinformationen, frågor och svar samt i recensionerna.
Din fråga kan besvaras av säljare, tillverkare eller kunder som har köpt den här produkten.
Se till att du publicerar i form av en fråga.
Ange en fråga.
Köps ofta tillsammans
How to Use
- Remove your new stamping plate from its packaging and remove the plastic protective film from over the metal. When you first receive your plate and after every use wipe clean your plate with acetone or non-acetone nail polish remover without oils.
- Quickly apply a thick layer of nail polish in a few strokes over the design you wish to stamp. Special stamping polishes are recommended but opaque nail polishes that do not dry very fast also work well. Try another polish if you are not getting results you want.
- Hold a plastic card firmly at a 45 degree angle and lightly scrape across the plate to remove excess polish. Try to only scrape once, do not push card to plate too hard and work as quickly as possible to avoid drying.
- Immediately after scraping, quickly transfer the design to your stamper by firmly rolling once across the design from one side to the other or pushing once straight into the design.
- If your image does not transfer you may need to work faster, scrape differently (less pressure or new angle), prime your stamper (with acetone or gentle nail file/buffer) or try another opaque nail polish that doesn’t dry very fast.
- Quickly transfer the image from the stamper onto a nail with an oil free and completely dry base color. With a squishier stamper push the stamper straight to the nail, with other stamper heads it might work better to roll it once from side to side to transfer image. Remove excess nail polish from your skin and cuticles by using a flat brush or cotton swab dipped in acetone or nail polish remover.
- When design is completely dry on your nail, apply a layer of fresh top coat with as few strokes as possible. Place a big drop at the cuticle and hold brush parallel to the nail while applying trying not to touch the nail with the bristles, this helps prevents smearing.