Robbins Basic Pathology Inbunden – Illustrerad, 17 Maj 2017
Förbättra ditt köp
Part of the trusted Robbins and Cotran family, Robbins Basic Pathology provides a readable, well-illustrated and concise overview of the principles of human pathology that's ideal for today's busy students. This thoroughly revised edition continues with a strong emphasis on pathogenesis and the clinical features of disease, adding new artwork and more schematic diagrams to further aid in summarizing key pathologic processes and expand the already impressive illustration program.
- Excellent art program boasts high-quality photomicrographs, gross photos, and radiologic images to supplement the world-class illustrations.
- Bulleted summary boxes provide quick access to key information and easy review of key concepts.
- Includes increased and updated clinical topics.
- New artwork and more schematic diagrams summarize key pathologic processes.
- Student Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and images from the book on a variety of devices. You'll also access virtual microscope slides, self-assessment questions, additional images, updated pathology case studies, and Targeted Therapy boxes.
Köps ofta tillsammans
Abul K. Abbas, MBBS, Distinguished Professor and Chair, Department of Pathology, University of California San Francisco, San Francisco, California
Jon C. Aster, MD, PhD, Professor of Pathology, Harvard Medical School; Brigham and Women's Hospital, Boston, Massachusetts
- Utgivare : Elsevier - Health Sciences Division; 10th ed. utgåvan (17 Maj 2017)
- Språk : Engelska
- Inbunden : 952 sidor
- ISBN-10 : 0323353177
- ISBN-13 : 978-0323353175
- Rangordning för bästsäljare: #28,333 i Böcker (Visa Topp 100 i Böcker)
Populäraste recensionerna från andra länder
Now that I am specialising in pathology, I decided to buy the newest edition.
I like the simple text with short morphologic descriptions for each subject and the photos.
I would recoment this book for med students and clinicians who need to refresh their pathology studies.