RP-TCM125-K TCM125 Earbuds with Remote & Microphone (Black)
Förbättra ditt köp
- Wired In Ear Headphones : Earbuds perfect for exercising; With three sets of earpads (S/M/L), Headphones stay in your ears while keeping surrounding noise out
- Microphone & CALL Controller : With an integrated microphone and call remote, these Headphones are compatible with Apple (iphone / iPod / iPad), Android and Blackberry audio and Smartphone devices
- Ergofit Earbud Design : Ergonomic Design for perfect fit; Black ultra soft ergofit in ear earbud Headphones conform instantly to uour ears (S/M/L earpads Included for a perfect fit)
- In Ear Stereo Audio : Tonally balanced audio with crisp highs and deep low notes, plus wider frequency response and lively sound quality for recorded audio
- Extende Headphone CORD : Long, 3.6 feet Headphone cord threads comfortably through clothing and bags making it easy to connect
- Produkten har slutat tillverkas : Nej
- Produktens mått : 17.78 x 5.08 x 5.08 cm; 45.36 Gram
- Tillverkare : Panasonic
- ASIN : B00E4LGVUO
- Artikelnummer : RP-TCM125-K
Köps ofta tillsammans
Har du en fråga?
Hitta svar i produktinformationen, frågor och svar samt i recensionerna.
Din fråga kan besvaras av säljare, tillverkare eller kunder som har köpt den här produkten.
Se till att du publicerar i form av en fråga.
Ange en fråga.
The Panasonic RP TCM125 ErgoFit Earbud Headphones with Microphone and Call Controller are the perfect combination of style, comfort, functionality and most of all, high quality sound. The In line microphone on the cord of earbud headphones is used for answering calls or voice commands; Compatible with iPhone, Android and Blackberry. Earbuds with three sets of earpads (S/M/L included), provide a custom, comfortable ergonomic fit that won’t slip out. Choose from five (5) vivid color options with color matching earbuds, headphone cord and call controller to best complement your personal style and mood. Large 9mm drivers with neodymium magnets along with a wide frequency response and smart ergonomic fit earbuds deliver dynamic, crystal clear sound while helping to keep out unwanted outside noise. Stereo headset tonally balanced audio with crisp highs and deep low notes, plus wider frequency response and lively sound quality for recorded audio. Long, 3.6 ft headphone cord threads comfortably through clothing and bags making it easy to connect. DID YOU KNOW? You can use your headphones as a microphone! A microphone is the same as a speaker. The diaphragm of the driver of the headphones is moved by the molecules of air that make up a soundwave. This driver is attached to a coil of wire (voice coil) which rests between a magnet. DISCLAIMER: * iPhone is a Trademark of Apple, Inc. registered in the US. and other countries. The Trademark BlackBerry is owned by Research In Motion Limited and is registered in the United States and may be pending or registered in other countries. Panasonic is not endorsed, sponsored, affiliated with or otherwise authorized by Research In Motion Limited. Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
Populäraste recensionerna från andra länder
Unfortunately, the latest batch is a completely different product. Either Panasonic started skimping on production or these are cheap counterfeits (more likely). I just plugged these into my electronic drum kit and literally could not hear the kick drum's bass sound at all. I thought my kit was messed up, but instead plugged in an older pair of these and noticed not only a clear rolling bass, but all of the sounds were much fuller and richer.
It's a shame that Amazon isn't doing anything about counterfeiting. The positive reviews here are outdated and worthless.
Still haven't found it, but, I've come to realize one very simple fact: convenience, comfort, and fit are more important than absolute audio quality. These buds nail that mix. They produce about 85% the sound quality as the best audio I've heard, and fit exactly right for my ears like truly nothing else on the market.
My previous go-tos were a pair of pricey earbuds with memory foam tips, and also "audiophile" Yuin PK1s that look like circa 1990 Gameboy earbuds.
And yet... the memory foam buds were also too bulky for the foam to make a difference to fit... the PK1s are phenomenal when they are seated JUST SO in your ear, but don't you dare move your head, and anything approaching workout use is laughable. High end open backed over-ear 600ohm requires-an-amp cans may sound great, but are completely impractical for day to day use and travel scenarios (unless you're "that guy/gal" - and please don't be).
So here's what I propose: forget the high end stuff and buy several pairs of these Panasonics. Throw one into your laptop/book bag, your purse/murse, your desk drawer... use and abuse them day in, day out. When they break, buy them again. They're cheap, and they work great.
- Good bass, curtailed highs... far from reference, but well suited to the modern pop musics the kids listen to these days
- Don't need a mic? You can save a few bucks and buy the HJE-120s instead
- Short-ish chord is great for mobile use, but when seated at a desk don't forget they're in your ears if you try to stand up (ouch)
- There's an audiophile term for when you can hear the wire moving and jostling about through the earbud. Can't remember what it is, but it applies to these
- Very, very, very good fit. Leads to good bass, good sound isolation, and you simply forget they're there and focus on the music instead
- Inline mic works! Surprisingly good quality in quiet environments, but clearly omnidirectional and prone to picking up ambient noise