Manette sans fil Dualshock 4 Wave Blue Ps4
Vi vet inte när eller om denna vara kommer att finnas i lager igen.
- Ergonomic design adds to comfort, while highly responsive analog sticks and buttons mean greater precision.
- Reduced latency when connected to the PS4 console over USB.
- The Light Bar now shines partly through the front of the controller, making it easier for the PlayStationCamera to track.
- Built in speaker for extra sound effects as well as a stereo headphone jack so you can attach a headset straight to the controller.
- Vibration feedback helps make you feel even more deeply engaged with the action.
- Produkten har slutat tillverkas : Nej
- Batterier : 1 Litiumpolymer Batterier krävs.
- Språk : Engelska
- Manual : Tyska
- Produktens mått : 7.7 x 17.7 x 20.1 cm; 300 Gram
- Utgivningsdatum : 10 November 2016
- ASIN : B01MA5AVXM
- Artikelnummer : 9893950
Kunder som tittade på denna artikel tittade även på
Kunder som köpte denna artikel har även köpt
The DUALSHOCK 4 wireless controller defines the new generation of play, combining revolutionary features with an intuitive design and precise controls. The new model features a stylish matt finish, shows your light bar from above and allows you to communicate data with your PS4TM via USB cable.You can also use your controller with compatible applications on Windows PC/Mac - connect via USB cable or with Bluetooth using the DUALSHOCK 4 USB wireless adaptor.Ergonomic DesignGet to grips with an elegant, super comfortable design, while highly responsive analog sticks and buttons mean greater precision during gameplay.SHARE ButtonUse the SHARE button to upload your gameplay videos and pictures on social networks. Stream live gameplay to Twitch, YouTube and Dailymotion or edit your recorded gameplay videos and share them on Facebook and Twitter. You can also invite online friends to play your games with you, even if they don't own them with Share Play*2.Touch PadGuide, gesture and draw with the responsive touch pad - now restyled so you can see your light bar colour from above as you play.Light BarThe integrated light bar can emit various colours to personalise your experience and add a new dimension to games. It also helps the PlayStationCamera track your controller position - allowing you to interact with your virtual surroundings while using PlayStationVR.Built-in Speaker and Stereo Headset JackEnjoy extra sound effects - straight from the controller - and chat with online friends via a headset, such as the stereo headset included with the PS4TM system.Vibration FeedbackFeel even more deeply engaged with the action as the controller shudders and shakes in your hands, thanks to intuitive vibration motors
Vilka andra artiklar köper kunderna efter att ha tittat på den här artikeln?
Populäraste recensionerna från andra länder
If your product is faulty after 30 days, you will be stuffed as manufacturers guarantee is not applicable.
The joypad that I purchased from "theequalizer17" was a v1 rather than v2, buttons that stuck occasionally and switched itself off a couple of times (I suspect this was due to sticking PS button).
I was willing to live with this until the pad stopped responding mid game, 3 times (only a reset would resolve) in 10 mins. However, as it's after 30 days (but within 12 months) seller refuses to refund/accept return.
I then investigate and find it's a US pad so cannot return to Sony either.
Spend the extra couple of £££ and purchase a genuine UK pad from a different seller.
Da gerade mit Games-Zubehör viel Schindluder getrieben wird, Stichwort: Plagiate, bin ich da immer sehr vorsichtig. Dieser Controller ist aber original und entsprechend super verarbeitet. Ich hoffe die anderen Farben werden auch mal in einem Angebot rausgehauen, billig sind sie ja alle nicht.
- Barcode label at the back should be same colour white, fake one has barcode lighter than text
- The label contents is very different (for one its missing CE marking required for sale in the EU)
- Font on the headphone jack slightly thinner, however, colour seems to be exactly the same as the genuine one
- The touchpad click is much louder
- Controller light blinks pink as it turns on (might be hard to spot, its pretty subtle)
And finally software bugs, many many weird software bugs:
- Strange volume settings for the controller speaker and plugged in headphones. Seems to always be set to full volume regardless of the settings on the PS4
- Analog sticks mapping to movement / look seems to be different, more aggressive
- Occasionally spurious input is detected on the right analog stick (sometimes character spins uncontrollably while looking at the floor)
- When connected to a computer, it regularly freezes, sometimes when pressing down r2
This controller is undoubtedly fake, the factory producing them might have gotten their hands on the same hardware, looking at the software/firmware its clear that this is a shoddy clone. While Sony is one of the worst companies on this earth, getting done by an opportunist doesn't feel very nice.