Andra säljare på Amazon
+ 129,00 kr frakt
Jabra Elite Active 75t Auricolari, Cuffie per lo Sport True Wireless con Cancellazione Attiva del Rumore e Batteria a Lunga Durata per Chiamate e Musica, Blu Marino
ProduktinformationStil:Sport | Färg:Marin
- Batterier : 3 Litiumjon Batterier krävs. (inkluderat)
- Produktens mått : 6.24 x 3.66 x 2.7 cm; 47 Gram
- Tillverkare : Jabra
- ASIN : B083741F79
- Artikelnummer : 100-99091000-60
Köps ofta tillsammans
Kunder som köpte denna artikel har även köpt
Har du en fråga?
Hitta svar i produktinformationen, frågor och svar samt i recensionerna.
Din fråga kan besvaras av säljare, tillverkare eller kunder som har köpt den här produkten.
Se till att du publicerar i form av en fråga.
Ange en fråga.
Kunder som tittade på denna artikel tittade även på
Vilka andra artiklar köper kunderna efter att ha tittat på den här artikeln?
Populäraste recensionerna från andra länder
This seems to be a common issue which was not picked up by any of the reviews on YouTube.
I've contacted Jabra yesterday 48hrs ago but still to hear anything back from them which is even more frustrating.
I'm desperately looking for the packaging because I'm just about ready to give these back & get a pair from one of the other tried & trusted brands.
After a few days wearing and use the 75t would say:
- sound clarity and quality is superb. Much better than any earbuds I've used before and bass on par with high end over headphones I have. Good volume and clear definition of bass, mid and treble. (much better than cheaper <£50 wireless buds I have tested)
- amazing battery life (easily a days use per charge)
- ability to customise sound to your own taste through free app
- extremely comfortable to wear over extended periods and they dont look odd or goofy when in place (like some other designs) Also remain firmly in place when jogging or training
- tiny, compact charging USB-C case.
- pairing/setup and controls simple and straightforwards
- voice calling/audio is good
- good noise isolation and hearthrough option works well
- well made, feels premium.
- free 2 year warranty
- no ANC (but for me not really a deal breaker)
- switching between apple devices (when more than 2 connected) can be fiddly compared to apple's own setup which is very slick
- when paired to apple watch directly the max volume is not very loud (but that happens with other bluetooth headphones I have tried too)
- still pricey (imo) but if water proofing is as good as claimed probably worth spening the £20 exta over normal 75t elite
- an excellent product and higly recommended
I was skeptical of wearing earbuds without the little wings which my last bose headphones had but these little buds are great, no movement whatsoever. Operating the buttons whilst running was fine, skipping songs and changing the volume without any issues. The natural noise cancelling is very effective and the pass through which allows in all the outside noise works great too. I love the look of these, unlike other sporty heasdphones, these in no way look out of place in the office and ive used them on lots of video conference calls. The ability to link these to my phone and laptop simultaneously is an excellent feature.
I feel like i should balance out this review with some cons.. well they are expensive, i really had to do alot of thinking before parting with what I think is a fair amount of money but for the features and build quality I honestly think they're worth it. I had bought some jaybird vistas but cancelled the order after looking at these, the vistas wing tips nearly convinced me but im so glad i went for these.
I read loads of pre-release reviews for these, and all were glowing and positive, so I waited patiently until I could order them - I really wanted these to work for me.
Simple to set up with my phone, and initially I was very happy. Good sound, great Sounds+ app. This was all done sitting on the sofa, and I shook my head about to try to dislodge them, but they stayed put. So far, so good.
They come fitted with the medium tips, so I tried both the small and large tips just to see if they were a better fit. This is when I stood up and 'waggled' my jaw about (to try to mimic eating/talking). I managed to get the right earbud to fall out - with all three sizes.
This obviously gave me cause for concern as I'd want to wear them whilst doing gardening, which requires climbing into a big laurel hedge to trim it sometimes. The last thing I want to happen is lose an earbud in this hedge as I'd never find it again.
I tried fitting them again this morning, but still managed to get the right bud to fall out. Therefore, with regret, I'm returning these.
Maybe other users will achieve a better fit, (you lucky people!), and they'll reap the benefits that these buds will undoubtedly provide, but alas, they are not for me.😔
Update 27/3/2020: I now have a pair of Jaybird Vistas (purchased elsewhere😬), and they are also true wireless buds, with the addition of the small hooks that hook into your ear (concha hook?). These have made all the difference - I cannot shake them out. Good battery life, good sound, instant connection to phone, can't fault them really. Maybe if the Jabra Elite Active 75T had these hooks, I would have kept them... stay safe, wash your hands and keep your distance👍